9.20.2011

Times, They Are a-Changin'.

Dave and I have never had big plans for Eadie Cate to attend pre-school; however, when we moved here his cousin told us about a free little pre-school ministry down the street that a local church does to teach kids about Jesus! Isn't that so sweet? She started today, and I told Dave last night that I did not feel 'at all' sentimental about her going; today was a different story. What a gift she is to me!

She said she couldn't quite read 'pre-school' this way.....
so we needed to do it this way.....
The obligatory silly face....
Me + my girl....

3 comments:

  1. Man, she is so big! And she is gorgeous like her mama! I hope you are having fun in Oregon. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eadie Cate- I'm sitting here with London and she says, "How are you doing with that?" (referring to your first day of Pre-school). Maybe you should call us sometime and you girls can chat.

    ReplyDelete