6.25.2010

Quilt Block Update.

Well, I followed through with the quilt block idea (and will even make the first deadline....which is quite shocking to myself). It took a little longer than I imagined (most things do, I guess) and I did not manage to make it through without use of my seam-ripper (no surprise here). It was really fun, though, and it gave me a greater appreciation for quilters!
It does have a major flaw (among several minor ones!)...can you see it?

Now, I'm no quilter and I think its still usable for the project, so if I can do it, you can too!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I got some quilting supplies for Christmas and I haven't done anything with them bc I am so intimidated by it.

    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the fabrics you chose-what will you do with it?

    ReplyDelete