12.30.2010

Christmas in Pictures.

There are lots of things I could write about these photos, but I really just wanted to put something together for our family to look back on and remember pieces of last week. Sweet memories were made....

As I was putting this together, I had a blog post open (seen here) and jumped over to read it as my collage was saving and I was enjoying my peaceful morning back here at home. I've been following this blog pretty regularly over the past year....I think because this lady loves Jesus richly, is named "Edie," and lives in our neck of the woods. I also love her home:). But tragedy befell it last Tuesday. You should check out her raw recapture of the week to see someone praising God in the midst of suffering. Reading it humbles me and reminds me again of our truest joy as Christians...we're living for another world.

No comments:

Post a Comment