9.11.2010

30.


As of today, I am married to a 30-year-old man. The best one I know of.

He's made me laugh every day for the past ten years,
provided for me,
fixed our house and killed all the spiders I can find,
prayed for me every time I ask (and many, many more times when I don't even know it).
He's set an amazing example to me of how to serve people & love God.
He is husband, daddy, friend, teacher, leader, scientist, Christian.
He gives in to *almost* all of my take-out requests and on-a-whim ideas,
tells me stories,
and has given me almost all of the music I now cannot live without.
He cares about the needs of others, hates his sin, loves his Savior, and gives his life away.

My life is richer in every way because of you, babe. Happy Birthday!

I bless the day I found you

I want to stay around you

And so I beg you, let it be me....

1 comment:

  1. Laura you love that husband of yours and that just makes me so happy. You too are such an example for the rest of the world. Happy 30th Dave!

    ReplyDelete